Refer a Friend |
Item succesfully added to cart
by Shahnaz Bathul
Publisher: PHI Learning
Price (INR):Rs 495.00
Price (USD): $ 12.38
This book, in its Second Edition, provides the basic concepts and applications of discrete mathematics and graph theory. The book is aimed at undergraduate students of computer science and engineering, and information technology. It is also suitable for undergraduate and postgraduate students of computer science, mathematics and computer applications.
The book exposes the students to fundamental knowledge in:
- Mathematical logic, tautology and normal forms
- Elementary set theory, functions and their relations
- Algebraic structure, binary operation, group theory and homomorphism
- Theory of permutations and combinations, binomial and multinomial theorems
- Recurrence relations and methods of solving them
- Graph theory, spanning tree, Eulerian and Hamiltonian circuits and isomorphism
Includes a large number of worked-out problems for sound understanding of the concepts.
Offers chapter-end exercises to test students’ comprehension of theory.
Gives a quiz section at the end of each chapter to help students prepare for the competitive examinations.
Incorporates short questions asked in universities’ examinations.
2.CALCULUS OF PREDICATES
by Kenneth A. De Jong
By Kenneth A. De Jong
by Fosdick, et al.
By Fosdick, et al.
by Jeffrey M. Bradshaw ...
By Jeffrey M. Bradshaw ...
by Nita H. Shah
By Nita H. Shah
by B. Yegnanarayana
By B. Yegnanarayana
by Howard Boyet
By Howard Boyet
by Teilong Shen
By Teilong Shen
by Frye Curtis
By Frye Curtis
by Narsingh Deo
By Narsingh Deo
by Subrata Ghoshal
By Subrata Ghoshal
by William Stallings
By William Stallings
Don't have an account? REGISTER NOW
Please enter your Email Address to retrieve password
© 2008-2019 BookVistas.com - All rights reserved | Designed by K.K.Soft