Refer a Friend |
Item succesfully added to cart
by Ruby Gupta & Anugrah Rohini Lall
Publisher: Cambridge University Press/Foundation Books
Price (INR):Rs 160.00
Price (USD): $ 4.00
Rapid globalization has opened up new channels of communication for one and all. English has gained the status of lingua franca in the world today. A good command over the English language is especially essential for technical professionals.
Basic Technical Communication is a course specially designed for students of engineering. It aims to develop their proficiency in English and their communication skills with a view to preparing them to meet the challenges of the professional world.
• Introduces students to the concept of communication, grammar and language skills
• Develops accuracy, appropriacy and fluency in communication
• Includes interesting texts by eminent authors to help improve reading and speaking abilities
• Provides an index of technical jargon to help build vocabulary
• Offers useful guidelines on important skills such as writing letters and taking notes
• Uses a practical, participatory method to make the teaching-learning process more effective
• Provides numerous exercises and practice questions in every unit to facilitate easy revision
Part I: Professional Communication
Part II: Reading
Part III: Writing
Part IV: Listening
Part V: Speaking
by Ashish Bagwari,Geeta...
By Ashish Bagwari,Geeta...
by A.K. Sinha
By A.K. Sinha
by K.C. Raveendranathan
By K.C. Raveendranathan
by Rahul Vaze
By Rahul Vaze
by Ha H. Nguyen & Ed Sh...
By Ha H. Nguyen & Ed Sh...
by Bruce A. Strong,J.-C...
By Bruce A. Strong,J.-C...
by John G. Proakis,Maso...
By John G. Proakis,Maso...
by Luke Uke Uche
By Luke Uke Uche
by Robert Mayer
By Robert Mayer
by Bernard Sklar,Pabitr...
By Bernard Sklar,Pabitr...
by Andrea J. Rutherfoor...
By Andrea J. Rutherfoor...
Don't have an account? REGISTER NOW
Please enter your Email Address to retrieve password
© 2008-2019 BookVistas.com - All rights reserved | Designed by K.K.Soft