Refer a Friend |
Item succesfully added to cart
by Kai Hwang,Naresh Jotwani
Publisher: Tata McGraw-Hill Education Pvt. Ltd.
Price (INR):Rs 750.00
Price (USD): $ 18.75
The new edition offers a balanced treatment of theory, technology architecture and software used by advanced computer systems. It presents state-of-the-art principles and techniques for designing and programming parallel, vector, and scalable computer systems. The emphasis on parallelism, scalability and programmability lends an added flavor to this text. Two new chapters have been added on Instruction Level Parallelism and Recent Advancements in Computer Architecture.
Table of contents
Part I Theory of Parallelism
1. Parallel Computer Models
2. Program and Network Properties
3. Principles of Scalable Performance
Part II Hardware Technologies
4. Processors and Memory Hierarchy
5. Bus, Cache, and Shared Memory
6. Pipelining and Superscalar Techniques
Part III Parallel and Scalable Architectures
7. Multiprocessors and Multicomputers
8. Multivector and SIMD Computers
9. Scalable, Multithreaded, and Dataflow Architectures
Part IV Software for Parallel Programming 471
10. Parallel Models, Languages, and Compilers
11. Parallel Program Development and Environments
12. Instruction Level Parallelism
13. Recent Advances in Computer Architecture
by Barbara E. Moo,Josee...
By Barbara E. Moo,Josee...
by Deepali Srivastava,S...
By Deepali Srivastava,S...
by G.N. Tiwari
By G.N. Tiwari
by Sachin Seth
By Sachin Seth
by Pradeep K. Sinha,Pri...
By Pradeep K. Sinha,Pri...
by Ashok K. Pathak
By Ashok K. Pathak
by Dinesh Shikhare,M. S...
By Dinesh Shikhare,M. S...
by Cliff Atkinson
By Cliff Atkinson
by Melanie Swan
By Melanie Swan
by Anil Bikas Chaudhuri
By Anil Bikas Chaudhuri
by Kenneth A. De Jong
By Kenneth A. De Jong
by Fosdick, et al.
By Fosdick, et al.
Don't have an account? REGISTER NOW
Please enter your Email Address to retrieve password
© 2008-2019 BookVistas.com - All rights reserved | Designed by K.K.Soft