Refer a Friend |
Item succesfully added to cart
by Reza B Far
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Price (INR):Rs 850.00
Price (USD): $ 21.25
Written to address technical concerns that mobile developers face regardless of the platform (J2ME, WAP, Windows CE, etc.), this book explores the differences between mobile and stationary applications and the architectural and software development concepts needed to build a mobile application. Using UML as a tool, Reza B'far guides the developer through the development process, showing how to document the design and implementation of the application. He focuses on general concepts, while using platforms as examples or as possible tools. After introducing UML, XML, and derivative tools necessary for developing mobile software applications, B'far shows how to build user interfaces for mobile applications. He covers location sensitivity, wireless connectivity, mobile agents, data synchronization, security, and push-based technologies, and finally homes in on the practical issues of mobile application development including the development cycle for mobile applications, testing mobile applications, architectural concerns, and a case study.
Part I. Introductions to the Main Topics:
1. Introduction to mobile computing
2. Introduction to mobile development frameworks and tools
3. XML: document and meta-data format for mobile
Introduction to UML
Part II. Device Independent and Multi-Channel User Interface Development Using UML:
5. Generic user interface development
6. Developing mobile GUIs
7. Voice user Interfaces and mobile applications
8. Multi-channel and multi-modal user interfaces
Part III. Additional Dimensions of Mobile Application Development:
9. Mobile agents and peer-to-peer architectures for mobile computing
10. Wireless connectivity and mobile applications
11. Synchronization and replication of mobile data
12. Mobility and location information
13. Active transactions
14. Mobile security
Part IV. Putting the Project Together:
15. The mobile development process
16. Architecture, design, and technology selection
17. Mobile application implementation hurdles
19. A case study.
by Barbara E. Moo,Josee...
By Barbara E. Moo,Josee...
by G.N. Tiwari
By G.N. Tiwari
by Sachin Seth
By Sachin Seth
by Deepali Srivastava,S...
By Deepali Srivastava,S...
by Pradeep K. Sinha,Pri...
By Pradeep K. Sinha,Pri...
by Ashok K. Pathak
By Ashok K. Pathak
by Dinesh Shikhare,M. S...
By Dinesh Shikhare,M. S...
by Cliff Atkinson
By Cliff Atkinson
by Melanie Swan
By Melanie Swan
by Anil Bikas Chaudhuri
By Anil Bikas Chaudhuri
by Kenneth A. De Jong
By Kenneth A. De Jong
by Fosdick, et al.
By Fosdick, et al.
Don't have an account? REGISTER NOW
Please enter your Email Address to retrieve password
© 2008-2019 BookVistas.com - All rights reserved | Designed by K.K.Soft