Refer a Friend |
Item succesfully added to cart
by Kruti Shah
Publisher: Tata McGraw Hill Education
Price (INR):Rs 845.00
Price (USD): $ 21.12
Advertising and Integrated Marketing Communications brings to fore a perfect balance between theory and practice as well as planning and execution. The book introduces readers to the concept of integrated marketing communications, and its major tools, techniques and media, with a special focus on advertising.
• Coverage of all major communication tools including new age media such as the Internet, social media, and mobile communication
• Inclusion of latest trends and research in communication such as TAM surveys, MIB regulations, and ASCI decisions
• Exclusive sections on ‘Creative execution in advertising’ and ‘Presentation skills’
• Indian orientation with numerous practical examples and case studies encompassing several industries and products
• Practical and hands-on approach, without compromising on theoretical or managerial aspects
• Rich pedagogical features such as summaries, exercises, critical thinking questions, integrated case study, instructors’ website, etc.
Part I: Understanding Integrated Marketing Communication
Chapter 1: An Introduction to Integrated Marketing Communications
Chapter 2: IMC as an Integral Part of Marketing
Part II: The IMC Programme Situational Analysis
Chapter 3: Understanding Consumer Behaviour
Chapter 4: Understanding the Communications Process
Chapter 5: The World of Marketing Communication Agencies
Part III: Advertising
Chapter 6: Advertising Research and Strategy
Chapter 7: Finding the Big Idea
Chapter 8: Creative Execution in Advertising
Chapter 9: Creative Execution and Design in Print
Chapter 10: Creative Execution in Broadcast Media
Part IV: Other Promotion Tools
Chapter 11: Sales Promotion
Chapter 12: Direct Marketing
Chapter 13: Public Relations and Publicity
Chapter 14: Communication in the New Age: Online and Mobile Media
Part V: Media Planning and Strategy
Chapter 15: Print and Support Media
Chapter 16: Broadcast Media
Chapter 17: Developing the Media Plan
Part VI: Budgets, Objectives and Evaluation
Chapter 18: Promotion Objectives and Budget Determination
Chapter 19: Measuring IMC Performance
Chapter 20: The Legal and Ethical Environments of Promotions
by M.C. Shukla,S. C. Gu...
By M.C. Shukla,S. C. Gu...
by Clyde Bedell
By Clyde Bedell
by Reji Ismail
By Reji Ismail
by E.H. McGrath,S.J.
By E.H. McGrath,S.J.
by Simon Timms,James Ch...
By Simon Timms,James Ch...
by Dhruba Charan Dash
By Dhruba Charan Dash
by Marco Russo,Alberto ...
By Marco Russo,Alberto ...
by Ranjit Singh
By Ranjit Singh
by Shubhra Mangal,S.K. ...
By Shubhra Mangal,S.K. ...
by Seth Allcorn
By Seth Allcorn
by Patria de Lancer Jul...
By Patria de Lancer Jul...
by Amitai Etzioni
By Amitai Etzioni
Don't have an account? REGISTER NOW
Please enter your Email Address to retrieve password
© 2008-2019 BookVistas.com - All rights reserved | Designed by K.K.Soft