Refer a Friend |
Item succesfully added to cart
by A.K. Varghese,J.V. Vilanilam
Publisher: Sage Publications
Price (INR):Rs 550.00
Price (USD): $ 13.75
Advertising Basics! is a one-stop resource for anyone who wishes to understand and unravel the exciting world of advertising. Beginning from the basics, the book uses a simple commonsense approach to explain everything one wants to know about advertising and how the industry works on a daily basis.
The book begins with a brief history which gives the reader an understanding of how advertising has evolved from the way it was practiced earlier in the teeming bazaars to its sophisticated and technologically advanced avatar today. The authors then discuss each aspect of the advertising industry in detail, giving pointers, suggestions and in-depth analysis of how things work in each department.
Some of the highlights of this text are:
- A holistic introduction which gives the reader a pan-industry perspective of advertising.
- The nitty-gritties of copywriting for the main media-newspapers, magazines, radio, film, television and the Internet.
- Detailed chapters on advertising agencies, client servicing and the creative aspects of advertising.
- Pointers on how to conduct an advertising campaign.
- Numerous advertisements which illustrate the theory and examples used in the book.
- Tips on how to select an advertising agency and in what circumstances the agency should be changed.
- A simple, approachable and anecdotal style of writing which the reader will enjoy
by Urmila Devi
By Urmila Devi
by K.B. Dutta
By K.B. Dutta
by Arun Bhatia
By Arun Bhatia
by K. Vishnu Datta
By K. Vishnu Datta
by Einar Thorsen & Stua...
By Einar Thorsen & Stua...
by Melissa Barker
By Melissa Barker
by Robin Jeffrey
By Robin Jeffrey
by T. Gopinath, Sindhu ...
By T. Gopinath, Sindhu ...
Don't have an account? REGISTER NOW
Please enter your Email Address to retrieve password
© 2008-2019 BookVistas.com - All rights reserved | Designed by K.K.Soft