Refer a Friend |
Item succesfully added to cart
by Neena Khanna,Saurabh Singhal
Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
Price (INR):Rs 1495.00
Price (USD): $ 37.38
This atlas, like the previous editions, is intended for senior medical students, general practitioners and also entrants into the field of dermatology. The book is divided into 25 chapters: some diseases have been classified etiologically while others have been grouped conventionally; however, some groupings have been made morphologically to emphasize how dermatoses, with different etiogenesis, may simulate.
• Enlarges greatly with added emphasis on clinical manifestations supplemented with a cryptic histopathological description supported by several color photomicrographs.
• Includes the body diagrams, biopsy images, flow charts and tables to make the atlas comprehensive.
• Divides into 25 chapters with various diseases conventionally grouped.
• Adds several new contents including the one on lasers, cosmetic dermatology and on phototherapy and photodiagnosis.
• Discusses the principles and practice of treatment.
• Updates to keep up with newer trends in disease manifestations and treatments.
• Classifies some diseases etiologically while others have been grouped conventionally.
• Incorporates newer therapies (albeit briefly) to make atlas comprehensive.
• Useful for medical students, general practitioners and residents in dermatology and internal medicine.
Don't have an account? REGISTER NOW
Please enter your Email Address to retrieve password
© 2008-2019 BookVistas.com - All rights reserved | Designed by K.K.Soft