Refer a Friend |
Item succesfully added to cart
by Archana Singal, Chander Grover (Eds) & Bhushan Kumar (Frwd)
Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
Price (INR):Rs 2995.00
Price (USD): $ 74.88
The book will be a great source of information and education to all who are involved in the various clinical presentations, diagnosis and treatment of cutaneous infections. Topics of contemporary interest relevant to diagnosis and future therapies are emphasized, adding to the usefulness of the book.
• The book focuses on infections encountered in dermatologic practice, wherein these are discussed in detail a dermatological perspective.
• All important and relevant skin infections: viz bacterial, fungal, viral, mycobacterial (including tuberculosis and leprosy), parasitic and protozoal, and sexually transmitted infections and infestations have been included with detailed accounts of their epidemiology, varied clinical details, differential diagnoses, and management approaches including diagnostic guidelines.
• Text has been summarised in to key points at frequent intervals for ease of retention.
• Ample number of good quality, representatives photographs have been included to aide easy recognition both by practitioners and students.
• Additional information on the diagnostic procedures resorted by the clinicians have been included. A step-by-step approach to bed side diagnostic procedures makes this book a valuable reference guide.
• Liberal use of clinical photographs, tabulation of data, graphics, and inclusion of the latest therapeutic guidelines and references make this book a reader friendly and must have manual not only for dermatologists but for paediatricians, physicians, and general practitioners alike.
Don't have an account? REGISTER NOW
Please enter your Email Address to retrieve password
© 2008-2019 BookVistas.com - All rights reserved | Designed by K.K.Soft