Refer a Friend |
Item succesfully added to cart
by Vinod Pullarkat (Author) & Dan Douer (Frwd)
Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
Price (INR):Rs 3495.00
Price (USD): $ 87.38
Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), the commonest childhood leukemia, is now an eminently curable disease in children, thanks to developments in chemotherapy over the last 6 decades. However, adult ALL still remains a therapeutic challenge, particularly in older patients who are not candidates for intensive chemotherapy or hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT). Much work, therefore, remains to be done in order to improve outcomes of adult patients as well as patients with relapsed disease. This book is an attempt to compile the latest advances in the understanding of the pathogenesis of ALL as well as various aspects of its treatment.
• Comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of the epidemiology, molecular pathogenesis, and cytogenetics of ALL
• Extensive discussion of clinical trial data in childhood and adult ALL
• Chapters devoted to in-depth coverage of key aspects of therapy including use of asparaginase, treatment of central nervous system ALL, and management of long-term sequelae
• Detailed coverage of emerging areas including minimal residual disease monitoring and pharmacogenomics
• Discussion of novel therapies including bispecific T-cell engaging antibody therapy and chimeric antigen receptor expressing T-cell therapy.
Don't have an account? REGISTER NOW
Please enter your Email Address to retrieve password
© 2008-2019 BookVistas.com - All rights reserved | Designed by K.K.Soft